Here are some guidelines for pitching us for a guest post.
- Do not send published material.
- Content must be unique, relevant, fresh and free from any grammatical errors.
- The post should be of 800 to 1000 words or more (lesser word posts are also welcome if matched with our theme).
- Send post in HTML with proper heading tags.
- It should not contain any affiliate links.
- Do not send promotional material.
- Write for readers, not for search engines.
- One to two links will be provided by us (do follow and no follow depends on the content and site).
- No entry for spammy content.
- If we like your pitching and no category present for that post, we will create a new category for the same.
- Posts must be in English in simple words.
- This post must not be published anywhere after published on this site.
- If we found any violation of the terms even after the publishing, we will remove the post from our site.
You can send your ideas to email@example.com. We will try to reply you as soon as possible. 🙂